Old January 28th 08, 12:36 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default TNT2 Ultra 1.5V

This is an old hardware question, so bear with me. Are there ANY TNT2
Ultra cards that are 1.5V?

Notches in the card are not reliable: a lot of TNT2 Ultra cards (maybe
most?) are improperly keyed, for both 3.3V and 1.5V slots, when in
fact they are only 3.3V.

And the designation AGP 4X is not reliable either. Even though the AGP
4X specs call for 1.5V, in fact, again, there are many TNT2 Ultra
cards that claim to be AGP 4X and implement at least part of the AGP
4X specs, but they are still 3.3V cards.

So I just want to know which TNT2 Ultra cards, if any, are actually
1.5V.

Claude