Old October 29th 04, 05:25 AM
fsaa

"Barry Fritz" wrote in message
link.net...
Hello. Toshiba Satellite 1410-s173 with NVIDIA Geforce 420 Go driver.
After SP2 update, display has a gap of about 1 1/2 inches along the right
side. Appears as though the display needs to be centered, but can't do
that. I have not found a driver update at Toshiba site or any other

mention
of this problem. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

No sure if this helps because I am using the desktop Geforce driver...

Right click on desktop, select "Properties", click on the "Settings" tab,
click on the "Advanced" button, Click on the "Geforce ..." tab (name depends
on your card), select "Screen Adjustment", you can move the screen from
there...