Old August 3rd 03, 11:31 PM
Jibby

why dont you use the internet and your brain and do some research on the
different products available instead of bitchin in a newsgroup not all 2l
engines are the same and just cause it sounds faster doesnt mean it is the
different naming refers to the technology used not the speed of the card
"-=Matt=-" wrote in message
In the 'old' days, when a new card came out you knew it would be better

than
the old one. Eg. Voodoo2 was better than V1, Geforce 2 better than

Geforce1
etc.

I don't understand how people can say, as I've noticed they do on this
newsgroup, that some versions of the GF3 are faster than some FX's? Is it
indeed true?!? I have also heard that the GF3 is better than the GF4mx,
which is why I got the GF4mx on ebay - it was so cheap! I've not recieved

it
yet, but as the GF3 is 2 generations lower than the FX; am I going to hear
that there is a faster version of a GF2 out there than my new GF4mx???

Why release these cards if they are inferior to existing models?

--
-=Matt=-

Matts Portrait and Star Wars Page
www.jed1kn1ght.fsnet.co.uk