Old November 25th 06, 03:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default geforce 8800 go - when/are we likely to see it?

cool thanks for that link - most helpful!

First of One wrote:
http://xbitlabs.com/news/video/displ...113141458.html

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi guys,

I am going to get a new laptop soon but was wondering how long before
we might see laptops with the geforce 8800 go? I dont think the card
exists yet but I am sure it will - from past experience how long does
it normally take before we see equivalent laptop tech? I am guess it
wont be cheap so I might go for a 7900 based laptop for now.....

cheers!

Gav