Old February 23rd 18, 10:20 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Doomsdrzej[_2_]

Default If you aren't smart enough to use Windows 10 as it evolves, stick with your POS Mac or Linux box

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 21:44:59 +0100, Peter Köhlmann
wrote:

Wolf K wrote:

You endorsed PK's insulting comment on Windows losers

The windows uses here in cola are losers.

Coming from the biggest loser here after Jeff Relf, John Gohde, Chris
Ahlstrom, that's quite an assessment.

I guess you felt personally addressed by the term "Lindroid". By which I
mean "A person with an religious attachment to Linux".

Except there are no "persons with an religious attachment to Linux" here in
cola. I for example use linux as main OS siomply because it is better than
the alternatives. *Much* better.
And I did not come from windows, which has never been my main OS. I came
from OS/2, which was my main OS starting from version 1.0 until version 4.
It was all the time better than windows, and in some regards still is

You DO strike me as an IBM-style robot, admittedly. I'm sure you loved
the PCjr too and insisted on buying a PS/2 even when it was clear that
it cost a lot more than machines with better specifications.