Old August 17th 05, 11:21 AM
PC Medic

"Sartana" wrote in message
I will clarify a bit regarding the nozzle check. Two of the printed
samples, L and M both show the horizontal bars I was talking about.
Nothing else does.

If you are getting horizontal bars in L and M, but the black grid above is
clear and complete then you are probably looking at an alignment or service
issue on the unit itself. If the black grid at the top is broken (missing
pieces) and a cleaning or two does not resolve, then a new printhead may be
neeeded.

I did check the rollers, but I would think they would leave vertical
bars on an image. Mine are horizontal.

This is correct and doubtful anything to do with rollers

My previous video card was nVida as well. My nozzle settings are as
follows:

A 0
B +2
C +2
D 0
E -1
F +1
G 0
H -3
I 0
J +1
K +1
L +1
M 0

I get the same results no matter what picture I print. I have not
changed paper yet, but it worked fine for the previous year..

With the exception of 'H' nothing looks far off, but I would reseat
printhead and then run another alignment to be sure.