Old January 8th 05, 07:22 AM

Only problem I have in my Dual-Boot system (98SE+XP Pro) is the most
recent 66.94 driver for Win98. The games don't run.

No problem in XP Pro with Doom3 and UT2004 although I didn't run any
benchmarks. The installed driver is 66.93.

I think the cooling fan on Leadtek 6600GT AGP is very good. The nvidia
driver interface displays 60 grade Celcius after gameplay which drops
quickly to 43-45. I had 70-75 grade Celcius with my older Leadtek
FX5600. (I have an Antec Sonata TruePower 380 which has a 120 mm rear
fan.)

Tim wrote:
How do you like it, any buyer's remorse? I'm about to order one.