Old January 7th 05, 11:47 AM
Nada

John Russell wrote:

"Tim" wrote:

How do you like it, any buyer's remorse? I'm about to order one.

I bought an 6600GT AGP and I am beggining to regret it. All the reviews I
read where of the AGP version as I was looking for an AGP card. I now find
that the PCI-e versions are cheaper as they don't require the interface
chip, or need external power (and PCI-e sales are lower than expected?). The
money I would have saved could have gone towards a new PCI-e motherboard!

Look at it this way. The AGP is on its way out and you got yourself one
of the finest AGP cards that runs extremely well for its price. And
when you finally get yourself one of those luxury PCI-e mobos, you can
save that card for your old PC.