Old November 20th 14, 11:04 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Canon iP2770 often stop while printing

Hi, I'm currently having a problem with my canon. I bought it 2 months ago, so It's kinda new. But it had several errors already, like suddenly it just stopped while printing. Then an error message came up and told me to turn off the printer. This error kept going for 3 to 4 times. After I turned off the printer and turned it back on, the printing still wouldn't work. It totally eats my paper. Please help me solve this.