Old September 13th 05, 06:17 PM
No One Realy

Default Converting HD to Divx or Wmv HD how ???

Converting HD to Divx or Wmv HD how ???

I tried Divx 6.02 and its maxium is 1200 by 672. Which is WAY off the
1400 by 1080 which it was captured out. Which is what i want to KEEEP
it at. One thing it was fast to encode it. Is uppose ripping allthat
data from it made it quicker

I tried Winblows Encoder 9.0, and that seems to encode but gives error
most of the time saying it can't do it for some reason ???

I also tried procoder 2. Thats 700 bucks worth yet it does not seem to
do anything and is very very very veyr veyr slow ?

If you have any other software ideas please let me know.

High Definition is just my hobby at the moment

Thanks.

I have WIndows Xp. 1 gig of pc3200 ram. A 6600 GT.