Old December 20th 03, 01:54 PM
Ben Myers

And where do you think the idea for the communications tycoon came from for the
Bond movie? wgates + Rupert Murdoch = Jonathan Pryce. Doh! ... Ben Myers

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:47:19 GMT, Elector wrote:

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:23:08 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net (Ben Myers) had this to say
and I had to reply to it:
snip
::But, in summary, more disciplined application software making more judicious use
:f memory would have made 95/98/ME apparently better. But there is more to the
::story as to why Windows is such a shabby insecure and unreliable OS, and the
::story goes on and on today with XPee... Ben Myers

It reminds me of that James Bond film about the "Communications Tycoon" who states to "have his
software released to the public", and then "make sure there are several bugs in it" this way we can
sell patches for years to come. Sound familure?

Elector