Old June 4th 05, 08:41 PM
PC Medic

"Shooter" wrote in message
Absolute Rubbish, nothing but the spread of alarm. I have been using this
ink now for three years with a CIS. Does it alter the colour and quality,
it
certainly does by an increase of around 50%. to qualify, no bronzing with
semi gloss or full gloss paper, no clogs, colour so vibrant that you would
think the photo's were taken with say a Nikon F4 and processed in a pro
lab.

You're suggesting the after-market ink you use 'improves' your print quality
by 50% over that of the OEM designed for your printer!?
I find this quite unbelievable. While there may be some fair quality
after-market inks out there, none that can claim this.

If this is what the printer now produces I will take the very slight
chance
of a head burnout. With regards to tossing solvent into the heads, what do
you think happens when you use cleaning carts and please don't use the
excuse that cleaning carts are only used now and again, don't forget
cleaning carts are pure cleaner irrespetfic of the formula used.

And cleaning carts are *not* OEM any more than the after-market inks you
push, or are they ever recommended by the manufacture (none I have ever
dealt with any way). The cleaning carts I have see are also NOT "pure
cleaner" and are usualy a diluted soulution of distilled water, amonia and
alchohol.