Old June 21st 05, 09:07 PM
M. Ziegler

fish schrieb:
download Aquamark3 and see if it runs. Its an OpenGL bench utility. If it
runs then the problem is with the game not OGL.

"motoadve" wrote in message
news:7_291202_bacf296ef1f532f6185cd5334172c8cb@har dwareforumz.com...

Went from an Ati9700Pro to the X800XL.
Uninstalled drivers, ran Driver cleaner, re started, installed Cat
5.6.

Everythin perfect, all my other games which are direct X except for
IL2 Forgotten Battles that run in Open GL.
This one doesnt start unless I switch to Direct X.

Any ideas please?

I re installed the drivers twice, and everything was working good with
these drivers and my old 9700 Pro

--
Posted using the http://www.hardwareforumz.com interface, at author's
request

Hi

my X800XL runs with Call of Duty, which is a OpenGL game.

Michael