Old January 25th 04, 07:35 PM
bearman

Thanks.

I didn't want to bore everyone with unneeded details when all I wanted was a
yes or no answer. I'll be more forthcoming on my next question.

Bearman

"br549" wrote in message
. ..
They are just trying to help. But for a very simple answer to your
question, NO.

"bearman" wrote in message

It was just a simple question.

"kony" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:00:30 -0700, "bearman" wrote:

I can.
I have a Gigabyte MB. The website doesn't show the BIOS version that

have
(F3) on my MB (well, I can't find it). It says Version F4 will

handle
64
GB
but that doesn't help me.

tks

Is there some reason you're witholding the basic details of this
board?

Typically, a full and concise, all-in-one opening post is the way to
go.

Based on the limited info available, I would speculate that it
previously supported either 8 or 32GB, and now supports at least
128GB.