Old July 18th 03, 12:30 PM
Jim Davis

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:30:28 +1200, "Tim"
wrote/replied to:

Firstly, NVidia cards won't 'burn'. Apparently the cards that burn are the
wrong voltage AGP's in the wrong m/b's - this comment is for Jim Davis. If
you put any AGP1/2 card in an AGP8 slot you will apparently get big problems
regardless of make, so Jim, before you burn your m/b, please read up about
AGP voltages - this is nothing to do with NVidia.

Oh I have a Radeon 9200, I won't burn.

But, my computer store person told me that a Ti4200 would burn on this
MB. Interesting then that if I put my old Gforce which was AGP2 in
this it would burn?

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/