Old July 9th 03, 05:29 PM
yarhuborn

Default memory problem

i have gigabyte 7zxrc2 motherboard and first i bought 512MB,name
samsung SD133. last few weeks ago i bought another 512MB with no brand
name(pc 133,cl2).and than they stop working together.but they work
well if i use separate. so i claim to the shop and they said cause of
chip set. so i bought another 512MB which is CL3 and PC133.after that
i put alltogether and they work well.but in cmos, i change the CL tab
to auto. if i change the CL tab to 2 or 3, they start restart again
and again.and start form then my winxp pro start restart when i
shutdown my pc. i already update my bios and i think i did all
necessary things. i think, i miss something. somebody help me.