Old December 30th 03, 07:27 PM
Mike

Don't know if this will help you or not, but are the S-video cables you are
trying from Radio Shack? My brother recently set up his home theater, and
had two separate cables from RS give B&W. They must have had a bad batch.
He went over to Circuit City and picked up a different cable, and now he has
color! Radio Shack rep claimed the cables were fine, of cours.

Mike

"Gregory Lee" wrote in message
m...
I've connected the S-video cable from the GeForce FX5200 to the
camcorder and trying to record screenshots. For some reason, I'm
getting a monochrome image on the camcorder. I've tried another
camcorder with the same problem, so I know it the problem is with the
Nvidia settings.

I've tried played around with the settings, even changed NTSC to PAL,
etc. still doesn't work. My camcorder is NTSC and the video card is
exporting NTSC video apparently, but not sure why the picture is black
and white.
Any help would be appreciated.

Gregory