Old January 29th 17, 04:39 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware
Paul[_28_]

Default Does more memory require a more powerful fan?

micky wrote:
In alt.comp.hardware, on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:48:44 +1100, Gordon Levi
wrote:

"Mayayana" wrote:

"Paul" wrote

| Duster gases are such as 1,1-difluoroethane, 1,1,1-trifluoroethane,
| or 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane. Hydrocarbons, like butane, were
| often used in the past, but their flammable nature forced
| manufacturers to use fluorocarbons.
|
| When inhaled, gas duster fumes may produce psychoactive effects
| and may be harmful to health."

Interesting point. Compressed air has always seemed
like hype to me. There's no problem vacuuming as long
as one doesn't touch the components. I've done it many
times with no problems.

Compressed air is _much_ more effective. I was able to borrow a small
unit used to drive nail guns etc. It blew out a spectacular amount of
dust. Much more than I could vacuum. Here's the type of unit
http://tinyurl.com/hp28z98.

You know, I have something like that too. At an auto junkyard near
here they also take in other junk, and one time I bought the pump, 2 gas
weedwackers and something else I can't recall. I coudlnt' make one good
weedwacker from two bad ones, but I think I fixed the 3rd thing and the
pump worked, once I bought a hose etc. I have an attachment with a
trigger that's meant to blow.

I keep this think in the kitchen because Idon't know where else but
ccan't I turn it on t here and check for static. I know you don't worry
but I'm a newbie and people tell me to be careful.

If you use the weedwacker on the PC, we're going to need pictures :-)

Paul