Old July 28th 03, 09:06 PM
Bill

Default ga7zx wierd problem after upgrading to winxp

i just upgraded my win98se to winxp...however when i completely shut down
then restart, my keboard has an exclamation next to it...i can uninstall,
then restart and i have keboard functionality. Only after i complete
shutdown and restart do i get the yellow exclamation point for the keyboard.

also, i have a new case for this board that comes with 2 usb ports upfront.
where on the board can i install these 2 usbs? any suggestions... the
reason being the keyboard works with usb, but i only have 2 usb ports that i
am using already..

thanks