Old February 26th 05, 06:16 PM
neilslade

To interested parties in this case:

Carey Holzman of www.CareyHolzman.com a major computer internet hub
cared enough to get involved in this issue, my web page on the topic
was ranked #3 on Google within days of posting concerning the subject
as well. ...

Thanks to those who have a few operating neurons and who have been
following this issue-- My apologies to those one or two dormant
brains who have nothing but negative comments to add-- I pity your
brain state. Some people have far too much time on their hands,
alas.

Here's the outcome:

In terms of resolving the issue
Gary made good on his promise and refunded my repair fee in its
entirety to me yesterday along with an apology for taking so long to
get around to resolving the issue.

Many thanks to Carey Holzman www.CareyHolzman.com who went out of his
way to help encourage my refund with Gary. Gary runs a major internet
computer web site hub and thought enough of this case to get involved
over a period of over a week, and negotiated a fair resolution-
thanks Carey!

I have heard from a couple of other people who have had satisfactory
and good repair work done by Headlee previously.

I wish him the best in his businessness from this point on.

I know as a self-employed business person it is easy to miss things
and get behind, but I know it is also crucially important to quickly
acknowledge errors made and to treat every customer fairly.

Bet wishes to all positive computer enthusiasts in getting their
machines working.

Neil
www.neilslade.com
500,000 hits a month and growing