Old February 2nd 05, 08:16 PM
neilslade

Default GARY HEADLEE Motherboard and Video Card Repair

I sent Gary Headlee my video card, which he also claims to repair--
via

MOTHERBOARD REPAIR SERVICE

a MONTH ago.

His web site states turn around time of 1-2 days.

I finally had to call the POLICE to track the guy down, after sending
him
cash and my card-- received by him via delivery confirmation.

He called me back, and promised to look at my card within a few days.

NOTHING- weeks later.

He does not answer EMAIL, and he has an UNLISTED PHONE NUMBER.

He still has my video card worth a couple hundred bucks.
He asks that people send him CASH for repairs.

You figure it out.
At best, his service and/or customer relations SUCK big time.

http://www.motherboardrepair.com/index.php?sec=home

Neil Slade Books and Music
Denver, CO 80206