Old January 13th 04, 03:26 PM
Al Kaufmann

Are you trying to boot from a SATA drive? If so the .22 bios may be
the problem. I boot from a SATA raid drive and it would not start up
with that bios, I had to go back to the .19 bios.

There is a modded bios out there, I have not used but you may want to
have a look at it.

http://forum.abit-usa.com/showthread...threadid=35222

Ak

"GargoyleBG" wrote:

Al Kaufmann wrote in message
.. .
This comes under the category of a suggestion: Use the jumper to
clear the CMOS and then place the jumper back in the normal position.
Enter the bios and load the bios defaults and then before saving go
through every option in the bios and set it as you require. Save and
I hope that works.

Ak

seems that it's my Western Digital HDD is somewhat incompartible with that
Mobo, I installed latest .22 BIOS, but haven't shut down power yet, my pc
runs 24/7