Old July 12th 05, 01:30 PM
Nikonja

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 03:12:54 GMT, Tom Dauphin wrote:

256 vs 512 - You need to consider what kind of resolution you'll be
running. Generally, you don't normally need 512 video unless you're running
at some really large resolution. It's really overkill at normal resolution.
Anyone correct me if I'm wrong please....

"Kokoro" wrote in message
In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, User Me ordered an army of hamsters
to type:

Money concerns aside which one is better for playing very graphic
intensive games?

do you want a serious answer? For both performance and quality the 7800's
would be better

Like you need 7800gt x 2, what do you want 20000 frames in doom3, nowbody
needs 2 7800gt's because you won't see any diference runing just one or
two, there is a diference in performance i'm not arguing that but in
pratice you won't see any difference, waste of money IMHO !!!