Old February 13th 04, 11:45 PM
~misfit~

Derek Wildstar wrote:
"CiRcUiT" jcodlingATjcodlingDOTcom wrote in message

You know, the problem with bitching about the crappy
performance of the current nVidia line of cards is, do you
really think they listen? I bet there isn't one person who
is involved with nVidia that reads this newgroup.

Good thing you're just ranting, if you had any money to place on that
bet, you would lose.

Do you honestly think the end user experience and end user feedback is
ignored? Is that your well considered, final answer?

No corporation has been a model of perfection, but from a product
standpoint, you seem to be pretty happy with a curent nvidia product,

Uhh, the GF4 ti is not a current model. I can't get a new one for sex or
money anymore (and I'm *very* good at sex). Had to buy the missus a crappy
FX instead.

And, the ones I located second-hand are fetching the same price they did
when new, without the warranty of a new card.
--
~misfit~