Old January 17th 04, 12:08 PM
Darthy

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:52:09 -0500, "neopolaris" . wrote:

What a pathetic, bought-out site Toms has become. Sad really.

Where the **** are the GF3 cards on that chart? They are not there.
Why? Because they still kick up on too many newer cards.
Pathetic Tom

I don't see a problem with it... I mean, yes it would be kind of
nice... but as it is, they already have a TON of cards to test.

The GF3 is a 3 year old product... with todays game, compariable
products a ATi 9200Pro or fx5200Pro.

What is bought out?

Remember, the GF3 and GF3 Ti500 were once $400 video cards... which
aren't great for games like UT2003, but will play with very low
settings. Now, you can buy a $75~100 video that's has about the same
power.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!