Old December 13th 03, 12:03 AM
Shepİ

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:31:36 GMT Singing Yo-Ho-Ho and a Merry KMA
"Bigguy" wrote :

I have built 3 systems with XFX GeForce 4 Ti 4200 cards - no probs... work
as well as any other GF4.
Later XFX card had a v.nice RAMsink/fan assembly.
Very good value.

Guy

I'm still running a,"Pine-XFX" G3 Ti200 and have never had a single
problem with it.Excellent budget cards IMHO.

Luke Piasecki wrote:
I'm not willing to spend 1.5 times for MSI or Asus just for the name.
I'v elooked into BFG but my supplier doens't have those.
What do you thing of Pine, EVGA or Albatron?
They are cheaper than Asus and MSI. But the question is are they any
different? Less reliable? Louder?

Thank you,
luke

--