Old January 31st 05, 11:02 PM
Stiwi

Must be nice to be able to afford an expensive keyboard like that. I'd
kill
for one myself.

Well was worthy I think. Price depends on your location, in USA you can buy
it for 170$, in Europe double this price.

Sounds like batteries are dying. Could also be reciever is picking up
interference so try moving it around, or using it in another room.

Batteries are new one, just changed in recent days. Everything works good
until I install Widcomm BT Software for wireless hub. Also everything worked
great in my room till today, so no need to check it somewhere else

But thanks.

Cheers,
Sebastian.