Old July 5th 03, 12:04 PM
Thomas Andersson

neopolaris wrote:

Bite me. I'm just having some fun. If they hate "US" there is
nothing anyone can do. It's all predisposed. It's liberal crybabies
like you that give this great nation a black eye all the damned time
anyways.

Must we all fully embrace the 'american way' and love this 'great nation'?
How come that if you don't fully agree you're badged as a america hater?
Lack of love is not the same as hate, neither is lack of interest in the
matter.
And what's with the "Shut up becouse I'm stronger and got military training"
agianst those who dissagree? Not very mature is it?