Old July 5th 03, 11:52 AM
Thomas Andersson

SST wrote:

I love to see all the non-Americans come out in protest of a little
patriotism. its funny as hell and sad at the same time.

I think you'll find that most people complains about it beeing a waste of
bandwidth and totaly off-topic. This is (supposed to be) a non-political
newsgroup discussing computer hardware, not a forum for discussing what
country is better than what other or whose ideals are the purest or
whatever...
Crossposting and off-topic postings are bad nettiquette and will always draw
complaints, the hostile retorts against anyone daring to speak up doesn't
improve the situation...