Old February 11th 05, 07:12 PM
measekite

What about clogging? How often do you print?

AMcLean wrote:

"bmoag" wrote in
news

If you have any notion of color management why would you buy
non-standard inks?

Few people who buy inkjets have any use or need for precise color
management or color science. For many of us, we can afford the
printer but can't afford the Canon cartridges that hold "two spoonfuls" of
ink and cost as much as the printer almost.

The several non-Canon inks I've tried deviate infinitismally little from
the so called "Canon standard", certainly not enough to justify me paying
up to 20 times the price. Yes, 20 times. I can fill my own cartridges for
under $5 - a set! Bring on the savings, and I'll deal with any color
variations I may encounter. Not that I've had to.