Old January 30th 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Bill

Default Reboots since installing an XFX 7950

In article , am
says...

Thanks for the info. I thought Antec was suppose to be a better brand.

It is, but Antec has more than one line of power supply.

See:
http://www.antec.com/us/pro_powerSupply.html

I submit that, as with most things, price varies with quality and
features.

Though I believe one or two have gone out on me in several years, but I am a
heavy computer user with several computers.

There is nothing made by man that will not fail sooner or later.

Thanks,
Albert

Bill
--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.