Old July 9th 04, 01:58 AM
rstlne

"Ben Pope" wrote in message
rstlne wrote:
http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NjI5LDE=

Now.. I am sure some of you may have seen it.. BUT
273fsb (how's he get that??)..

I am not up real big on this a64 stuff yet (and I dont see many

questions
like this) so is it that the fsb of these new boards will go higher to
support later chips? ..
or am I just missing something..
I seem to have missed the 233, 266, and 300 fsb days being reach'd..
So how high will these boards go fsb wise.. OR since he was just pushing
the high fsb only to the CPU then is that why it could go so high..

Just looking for feedback is all ..
Re
RstLne

"With that said, see what can be accomplished when scaling the multiplier
down and the FSB up while the PCI/AGP bus is locked to spec speeds."

Ben
--

So your saying that there is unlimited room for clockspeed with the pci/agp
bus's lock'd and the ram dividers keeping the speed sane?