Old June 27th 04, 04:02 PM
Gary Colligan

"Raj" wrote in message
news
Who let the Bugs out whoof whoof whoof lol, I am defiently not buying any
NForce 3's mobo's untill the bugs are worked out, and plus my A7N8X Dlx
rev2.00 is enough for me right now (my barton 2500+ unlock is at 2.4ghz,

and
thats enought to run HL2)

I have the Gigabyte K8NS Pro with a 3000/64, it's overclock to a 3400, stock
Fan & volts
Temps. 31c CPU & 28c System, the K8NS uses the NForce3/250 chipset...
Runs all day & only gets to 45c under big load.....

I only changed the Motherboard & CPU in my system, it had.......
a Abit NF7-s & 2800+xp worked great, now it's working in my mates system..
other H/W is 2x80gigs SATA HD, 2x120gig ATA HD, 1gig Kingston ram
video is my old FX5600 I think I may need to replace this soon, but it
working OK...

I must say it runs great & NO problems, the best upgrade I have done.
I did not have to restall Windows XP pro, just added the extra drivers to
windows
The K8NS Pro has a lot of ports, 4 SATA, & 4 ATA.....

Very happy with it....