Old June 27th 04, 03:29 AM
Raj

Who let the Bugs out whoof whoof whoof lol, I am defiently not buying any
NForce 3's mobo's untill the bugs are worked out, and plus my A7N8X Dlx
rev2.00 is enough for me right now (my barton 2500+ unlock is at 2.4ghz, and
thats enought to run HL2)
"Frosty the Snow Bunny" wrote in message

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:40:27 -0500, Frosty the Snow Bunny wrote:

"Chris Turner" wrote in message
Are there nforce3 250gb mobo's out there for socket 940 cpu's?

I don't think so. But there are Nforce3 Ultra's for 939 cpu's.

Don't think that there are any nforce3 250gb for 939s yet. I wonder if
something is wrong with the gb version, there are two boards using the
Nforce 3 Ultra that have crappy external ethernet chips.

Must be a BIOS issue?