Old July 7th 04, 05:07 AM
NuTCrAcKeR

that controller supports the int13 call, so you shouldnt need a dos driver
for the controller. if you have a formatted disk that is readable by dos
(ie, not NTFS), you should see it. But, why have a server without NTFS, i
know... i know.

what you really need is a dos network boot disk so you can run ghost over a
network. have ghost on a CD, but put the image file that is created on a
share on another server someplace. that is what I have done for years.

Also, there are better ways to build a server than to ghost it. I am a big
fan of the unattend myself, or do an assisted ingrated install. same
principle, but it includes all the HPaq stuff from a repository. you can
still edit the cmdlines.txt file so that it installs all your other apps
(like adobe, anti virus, winrar, nero, etc...)

-LC

"John" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,
Where can I download Compaq smart array 5i raid controller MS DOS Driver?
I'm trying to make a Ghost image of windows 2003 server installed on my
compaq DL380 G2 Server but I can't find a MS Dos driver for Smart array 5i
controller. Any help would appreciated. Thank you