Old July 5th 04, 11:49 AM
Michael Jenkin

Default Compaq ML350 g2 with LC2 raid need Array config tool

Hello,

We have a Compaq ML350 g2 with LC2 raid card. We need to remove the
spare drive and create a second RAID from within Windows 2000.
The smartstart CD 5, insight manager 5 does not seem to have such a
tool.

I am looking for something like a Compaq Array configuration utility for
the LC2 for Windows. I can only find Smartarray or NT 4 software.

Any ideas ?

Thankyou in advance
--
Michael J. Jenkin MVP - SBS, Senior Systems Engineer , Millennium
Business Solutions