Old June 6th 04, 10:50 AM
NuTCrAcKeR

depending on the model you have, 75MHz, 90MHz, and 150MHz were offered.

If you have the 90 or 150 you can use an Evergreen Spectra400 upgrade ( to
achieve 366 or 400 respectively). When the system boots, it will report the
original CPU speed that the board was designed for. My 366 Spectra reported
90Mhz when the system booted, but the system info under windows 2000
reported ~364 (or there about).

I believe the memory topped out at 144M (128 + 16 on processor board) with 4
memory slots (FPM, Parity memory required).

If you have a slower CPU, it is socket and/or board upgradeable. It may even
be possible to run a single PPro based CPU board from the deskpro 6150,
6180, or 6200 XL family. I never got a hold of one of those CPU boards to
find out. I was also curous about the dual P5 boards that were available for
the PL1500. While I did have one of those (dual 133), the machine was my
domain controller, and I never had it offline during the time i had the
Prosig500, so i couldnt test.

Is there anything else ?

- LC

"Michel Gachon" wrote in message
I want to know the kind of cpu, its speed and also if it is possible to
change the cpu.
thanks !

Michel
"NuTCrAcKeR" a écrit dans le message

de
Prosingia 500 Specs:

Old
Slow
Heavy

I used to have a few of them... what do you want to know ?

- LC

"Michel Gachon" wrote in message
Hi,

I am looking for specifications of a Prosignia 500 server.
Can you help me ?
Many thanks !

Michel