Old May 17th 04, 10:38 PM
Sharmon

With the card inserted of course

Clear NVRAM then re-run the system configuration from your smart start
CD .

Hi Folks,
I have a proliant 3000 running Win2k server and the onboard video just
ain't cutting it on my latest applications. I bought a pci vid card and
disabled the onboard via the system switch. My problem is that upon boot
it won't recognize my scsi smart p\2 board... and thus will not boot the
operating system. I get the "non system disk or disk error... replace and
strike any key" prompt.
I have changed the video card to various pci slots but same results.
Compaq support's help was a short "we dont approve 3rd party add-ons and
recommend you dont use them... no support for this problem.........THANKS
COMPAQ!!!

any ideas on how to get the system to see the SCSI card AND the add on
video card. Thanks in advance for the help!!!