Old July 3rd 03, 01:07 AM
KSlater

The Parhelia is a business card you are right in it not mentioning a video
in. I guess matrox wants you to use the E450. I personally do not use any
video in. I have used the ATI AIW output and inputs as a test (when setting
it up for a customer). I have also done the same with Nvidia GF3 card. I
don't know the model of the ATI card Nor does it really matter. Even still
in the reviews ATI gets better reviews for Video in (and is easier to use in
that). Nvdia I like much better as the drivers work half the time. I have
used the ASUS and MSI branded Nvidia cards. the ATI cards I used were Built
By ATI. I would recommend ATI card if Video in is really important to you.
If you only want to do it now and then the Nvidia is a better choice (IMHO).

KSlater