Old June 30th 03, 02:47 PM
Jez McAllister

Default Just to say hi + a small question

Just to say hi to all the regulars here (and noobs).. I have just joined
this news-group and from a quick read of some threads ect it seems most here
are quiet helpfull.
Onto my small question. I have a GeForce 4 with TV-out but am having some
probs setting it up to run onto my TV.( For films). My PC is more than
capeable of this task and when i had a ATI card the process to have TV-out
working was extremly easy. Is there a link/site with instructions on how to
have the settings set with my GeForce 4 so TV-out works ?. I need
instructions only on what settings the Nvidia software needs to be set to as
i have all the correct cables ect and know where they need to be :-) .
Anyone know of a link ect plz post. I will be extremly greatfull (well my
kids will be as they can watch films on the TV)..Thanks...