Old June 30th 03, 02:49 AM
Alceryes

"Marc Fauser" wrote in message
I have installed Windows Server 2003 and tried to install
the 44.03 drivers for WinXP which worked. I had
Windows 2000 installed before. I have a Geforce 4 TI4200 with
2 monitors installed. With Win2000, I had one large desktop over
both monitors. With Windows 2003, I have 2 seperate desktops.
How can I get back my one large desktop? I hate the 2 seperate
ones.

Marc

Haven't had a go at WS2k3 yet...but to do it in WinXP you r-click on the
desktop go to properties go to settings tab click on the picture of the 2nd
display and put a check mark in 'extend my windows desktop onto this
monitor'...give that a try and see how it goes.
--

"I don't cheat to survive. I cheat to LIVE!!"
- Alceryes

(check out my modded/OC'd system at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alceryes)