Old June 28th 03, 04:37 PM

I have an MSI FX 5800 and so far even after running some intense graphics
the fan doesn't come. It cam on when I was rendering a very large graphic
however but that was not for very long. I believe the FX 5800 is a great
middle of the road video card and the prices for them are falling quite a
bit.

regards

".: Emily and TheGhost :." wrote in
message .. .
I've got my new computer with this graphic video card.
A Geforce Fx5800 by Asus.
Now, the problem is... when I boot the computer
at the start I hear the spinning fan of the fx...
then the silence... of course because I'm in windows
and I'm not executing videogames. But when I try
to play to a videogame (direct3d opengl) the fan doesn't make
any noise... now...

Am I fortunate, because I've a silent fx5800 :-P eheh
Or what? I hear the fx's spinning fan accelerate only when I boot
the computer and for three seconds (probably it test itself)

Let me know thanks in advance.

.: Emily and TheGhost :.