Old June 27th 03, 03:12 AM
Hogger

Default Asus V9180 TD Geforce Card

I have installed the card in a new system and when I try to install the
drivers for the card I get a device I/O error. The card is installed in an
Asus A7S333 motherboard with an Athlon XP 2200+ processor and a Maxtor 20gig
hard drive with 512 megs ddr 333 ram and an LG CD-RW/DVD-Rom drive 48x24x48
running Windows XP Pro. I have also seen some weird things happening when
trying to install other software from CD media, I/O errors and unable to
find temp files in the Documents and Settings/Username/ directory. Any help
or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hogger