Old June 24th 03, 06:14 PM
Paul Morris

Thanks Alx for the info!

I will give it a try
"Alx" wrote in message
i use RIVA TUNER ( i don't remember the link ) to adjust gamma color.

( use pre-define profil :
CTRL + ALT + 1 = gamma +1
CTRL + ALT + 2 = gamma +2
CTRL + ALT + 3 = gamma +3
... and so on )

so you adjust gamma as you want in every application.

regards.
Alx

"Paul Morris" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice on some gamma problems I've been having.

I have Windows XP and an Inno3D Gforce MX440 gfx card. When I run games

they
appear very dark. Some of the games I have don't have gamma adjustment

and
can't see a thing. I have tried the latest drivers 43.51 whql, the

native
XP
drivers and the ones that came with the card.

PS When I adjust the gamme/brightness etc. in the Nvidia menu it doean't
even change a thing on my desktop!

Any help appreciated and if you need more info I can provide!

Paul Morris