Old August 22nd 03, 08:33 PM
frizzle

Default Updated 4in1 for GA-7VAXP Computer Now Shot

I was having random computer shutdowns so I updated my bios to the latest,
and updated the 4in1 chip drivers to the latest. Now my computer is shot.
The bios boot fine through the POST, but as soon as Windows XP SP1 (fully
updated) starts, the computer slows down to almost a stop. It takes 15
MINUTES to boot windows. It even takes forever in Safe Mode. Once its
boots, it acts like its in some type of time warp. I tried to reinstall the
chip set drivers using the uninstall first method, but nothing makes it
work.

HELP!

--

Thanks,