Old August 22nd 03, 12:21 AM
Chris Schrader

Default GA7NNXP - Getting Power but thats it.

"Lloyd LaBaw" wrote in message ...
either try reseating your processor or maybe reseat ram for initial boot.

"Dave B" wrote in message
Hi All,

I've just upgraded my pc with a new GA7NNXP board with AMD 2600XP

processor
and 1gb of memory.

When I power on the unit I get power to the motherboard and fans but there
are no cmos beeps as expected no signal is being sent to my monitor to

bring
it out of standby mode and my HDD are not spinning up.

I have tested the graphics card and HDD in another base unit and they work
fine.

I suspect it is the motherboard at fault but wondered if anyone else had

had
this problem.

Dave.

I am having a similar problem,
With a new GA-7NNXP board and 2500+ barton core Athlon XP and 1gb in
dual ddr configuration - first boot restarted quickly, then ran at
1100 mhz.
I forgot to set the clk_sw to on for 333 fsb
After doing this - no boot
Good PSU; RAM and CPU seated OK
Please help, any suggestions welcome