Old August 2nd 03, 10:33 PM
Mo

Default GA-7N400-L1 problems.. need help..

Thanks for the response galaxy.

I do have the little switch in the 'on' position... I'll try another
case/power supply today.

Reason for the floppy.. when I installed XP I let the install do an NTFS on
a new 80G HDD... since it is a flaky installation and I want to see 'this'
ME machine for files I decided to uninstall XP... I've decided that I would
rather use FAT for the time being at least.

I've realised that the boot floppy won't 'see the C drive NTFS! Have Googled
for info on reformatting for FAT, trying that later.