Old August 2nd 03, 09:20 PM
S.Heenan

Marc wrote:
I have just seen this board advertised, and would like to ask if
anyone has any experience of using this board yet.

My primary system uses a GA-7VAXP supporting an Athlon 2500+ (barton)
+ 512 Mb memory. My secondary system is based upon a ECS K7S5A with
an Athlon 2000, again 512MB memory.

The primary system is used for both Windows ME, XP Pro, and Linux
(Red Hat), the secondary as a test server using Linux. I also
regularly play games under ME, and potentialy XP.

I was debating whether this would be a good board to replace the ECS
initially, but may even consider using this for my the primary system
if it is good enough.

Many thanks...

http://anandtech.com
www.hardocp.com

Both have recent reviews of motherboards using the KT600.
--
Winerr 00B - Push Error; Removing Files to Make Room for Advertisement