Old July 27th 03, 04:16 AM
Johan Dahlberg

You may get it from: http://www.crypted.nu/~johan/8knxp_f6e.zip

/J

"Tim" skrev i meddelandet
Where are these later bios available from?
- Tim

"Johan Dahlberg" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
I'm having difficulties getting a stable 1.55v for my P4 3.0C CPU with

the
F6e bios, anyone else having the same problems?

The voltage keeps jumping from 1.47-1.55 (according to Motherboard

Monitor
5) no matter what I set it to in bios (even when i set it to 1.6v).

Although
it has always seemed stable until now, when i installed Warcraft III,

which
crashed all the time on me. So I went back to bios F5, the voltage now

stays
around 1.54-1.55, and Warcraft III works flawlessly.

However it all seems strange, doesnt it? And yes, I'm using the DPS2!

/J