Old July 26th 03, 05:34 AM
JKBK

Sorry about the link ...I tested it before I posted it but these things
happen. Jeff
"NuT CrAcKeR" wrote in message
bad link....

but thanks for the thought.

I have been looking at the 2500+ that runs on 333 native (with 512K
cache)...

are there any 266 T'Breds that also have 512k ?

NuTs

"JKBK" wrote in message
. ca...
Here`s the URL. Haven`t tried it yet. Please post your results if you

do.
Jeff

http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwb/ulti...8;t=000852;p=1
"NuT CrAcKeR" wrote in message
Hello All,

I have been reading up on the B core t'breds, and the consensus seems

be
that most of them can run at 166 (333). The thing is, the 7VAX-A board

have only has the switch for Auto/100. There is a place on the board

where
another switch looks like it could have been placed... IF i somehow

short
this out (wire, switch, etc), can I force 166 and get my 2100+ to run
natively at 2.16Ghz ?

Right now, I have PC3200 (Kingston Hyper-X), and it runs in DDR400

mode,
with Top Performance turned on, at 155Mhz, so i am thinking that this

memory
has the headroom.

Are there any articles that address this mod, and this kind of OC
potentional of the B core 2100+ ???

Thanks,

NuTs